Have you recently unlocked the Striker 45 – Submachine Gun in Modern Warfare? Often times, unlocking all of the attachments for a new weapon can be a hassle. To assist you in your contemplation of whether it is worth it to sink time into leveling up the Striker 45, I have developed this article. Here you can find the complete list of compatible attachments for the Striker 45 along with their pros and cons, and the effect it will have on the Striker 45 as you tinker with your build.
Whether you decide to bring the Striker 45 into the Warzone or multiplayer, I’d recommend customizing this submachine gun to reduce aim down sight speed due to the slow fire rate.
- Frangible – Disabling – Bullets slow enemy movement and briefly disable tactical spring when shooting legs
- Fast Melee – Training in executing melee maneuvers with great speed
- Recon – See enemy nameplates at greater distances
- FMJ – Increases bullet penetration and damage against equipment and killstreaks
- Frangible – Wounding – Bullets cause target healing to be briefly delayed
- Mo’ Money – Earn Additional XP for kills
- Fully Loaded – Start with maximum reserve ammo
- Sleight of Hand – Training in reloading faster when under pressure
- Heavy Hitter – Melee produces greater stun on targets
The Striker 45 is an underwhelming addition to the sub-machine gun category in Modern Warfare. The lackluster fire rate combined with the mediocre damage will leave you losing gunfights around every corner of the map. Infinity Ward appears to have forgotten to add some pizzazz to this battle pass weapon which could possibly be in an effort to balance the weaponry of the latest Call of Duty installment. Your sight-lines will be minimized by the Striker 45’s sprinting animation, leaving you blind from approaching enemies from the right side of your screen. In summary, I would allow the Striker 45 to pass you by when crafting a new class in Modern Warfare. There are plenty of other weapons that are more effective at killing your enemies while also providing an equally enjoyable, if not greater, experience playing the game. The Striker does not seem to strike fear into your opponents eyes, skip this one folks.